Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lawyered Up

I called Jason Grimes, the regional director of Security who first called me back in April. He has read this blog, and doesn't want to talk to me anymore, because he feels anything he says may end up getting posted here. He's right, but that shouldn't concern him if he'd actually provide some help.

His only two comments at this point:
  1. He'll cooperate with any criminal investigation (gee, how nice).
  2. I should call 1-800-Comcast and speak to the legal department (gee, I can speak to their legal department just by calling that number?)
I pressed him on why they aren't concerned about the possibility they have a criminal working for them, why they haven't conducted their own investigation, and the civil matter of simply paying for the damage. This had no impact -- he considers it a criminal matter only, and is waiting for contact from the police.

2 comments:

  1. How did he become aware of this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea... someone from one of the complaint boards probably forwarded it?

    ReplyDelete