Monday, March 30, 2009

Mark Allen

I called 202-832-2001, and reached an automated employee directory. There was no option to reach an attendant; the only options were to enter an extension, or spell an employee name using the keypad. I began entering random extension numbers until I got a person: Mark Allen, VP & General Manager. Score!

Note to self: Mark Allen's direct line is 202-832-2001 x-5501

I explained my view of the situation:
- I don't have a plate number.
- A Comcast service vehicle was returned with damage by an employee.
- That person is a criminal (hit and run), working for Comcast, which should concern him as VP & General Manager.
- SOMEONE at Comcast knows who was driving that vehicle on Friday night.
- They should show an appropriate level of concern, investigate, find and interview the employee, and generally be an upstanding member of the community by resolving the situation, with or without the police.

I also shared the details of my prior conversation with Marlene, including the Comcast damage claim number.

He seemed genuinely concerned, and promised to look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment