Monday, April 13, 2009

Back to the Damage Claim

OK, Mr. Allen had seemed helpful at first, but that is starting to look like a dead end. Back to the customer service number and the damage claim submitted by Marlene.

Today I spoke to Harold, at (202)-635-5100 x-7941. When I complained that nobody had ever called me back regarding my damage claim, he informed me that the ticket had been modified to indicate that I had never reported the incident to the police, so Comcast would not pursue it. I corrected that immediately, and provided the police report number.

He asked what I wanted in terms of resolution. Easy:

I want to fax the repair estimate and receive a check for the full cost of the repair. He agreed to forward the issue to Stephanie Wilkins, who he said handles claims in DC, and said I could expect to hear from her soon. He provided this number for Ms. Wilkins: 301-625-3500

No comments:

Post a Comment