Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2-month Anniversary

Today is the 2-month anniversary of this hit-and-run accident in which a Comcast van sideswiped my parked car. Happy Anniversary, Comcast! Here's a random Comcast menace picture from the web.

To celebrate, I'm going to start writing up the demand-for-payment letter. Also, I downloaded the small claims "Statement of Claim" form and the full "Rules of Civil Procedure". I spoke to witnesses Lance, his wife, and our neighbor, and they're happy to provide notarized affadavits stating that a Comcast van caused the damage. Here we go!

But first, I need to call Sharon Stokes (215-286-1700) at the Comcast Executive office. She promised last week to call me back with Comcast's registered agent information for DC. I of course never expected her to actually call back (or provide that information), since nobody at Comcast returns calls. But I'm going to hound her nonetheless, since she did tell me she'd call back.

No comments:

Post a Comment